Friday, February 20, 2009

Cheessy Project

Amidst the demanding work schedule in the office, I still can't help but look forward to weekends like I used to because it's the only time I have with dear baki. Now that we're oceans apart day after day as I slowly go insane...we still get to meet during weekends --- in the chatroom.

Being away from a loved one is an exceptional challenge not everyone is capable of handling gracefully. During those times when I really feel gloomy, I tend to be ironically productive and feel pathetically sentimental watching this kind of "project" custom-made for the person I'm missing badly.



Whew! that was kinda chessy huh?! Well, maybe you guys really have to bear with it. I'm sure those who are in the same situation understand exactly how I feel. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment