Friday, February 20, 2009

Nice Hunger Remedy

Last weekend while I was at my friends' (Annie & Yvve) office, I felt an intense desire for great-tasting food. Maybe I was just really hungry at that moment because all I can think of was food, food, food. We were planning to head to the nearest mall after they're done with their work so we can have dinner. As we were leaving their office, I suddenly blurted out that I wanted to eat at Lachi's Sansrival atbp. So instead of heading to the mall, Yvve and I found our way to Marfori Heights for a nice hunger remedy.

Here's what we had for our hungry tummies...




Unforgettable Pork Spare Ribs






Lechon Kawali


Along with me and Yvve were Jo Anne and Lory who ordered the same that's why I only have this two photos here. Maybe next time we'll have some of their tempting desserts to satisfy our sweet teeth hehehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment