Wednesday, February 18, 2009

So inspiring song I’m loving right now…


Thank You Lord


Thank You Lord, for the trials that come my way,
In that way I can grow each day as I let You lead.
Thank You Lord, for the patience those trials bring;
In my cross there’s a growing, as I learn to share.


But if You’re hasty to change my ways,
To put my human nature down.
Please let Your Spirit take control of all I do.
’Cause when those trials come my human nature
Shouts the thing to do
And Your soft prompting can be easily ignored.


And I thank You Lord, for the victory those trials bring,
To surrender my everything, is so worthwhile.
And I thank You Lord, for in my cross is Your embrace,
Even in darkness I see Your face for in You I belong.


Recently, life has been really tough. A lot of changes are happening, new trials to face, new people to deal with, a lot of new things to look forward to. With all the vast changes happening, sometimes it creates confusion and dilemma.

When the going gets tough, we tend to lose faith in ourselves and every so often feel hopeless & miserable. At times, I personally feel the same, especially when things go out of my way.

Difficult as it may seem, I realize that I have to go on with my life and face whatever obstruction awaits me. For I believe, “there’s a light at the end of the tunnel”. It may take a little while but my courage and willpower will lead me to where I am meant to be.

When everything else fails, prayers will do wonders. I know my “Boss” up there will never let me down forever. The crosses I am carrying right now (regardless of how big or small they are), are meant to help me grow. I know the troubles I am experiencing are far pettier compared to millions of other people around the world. With that, I thank Boss for never leaving my side even at times when I almost forget about Him.


“God understands our prayers even when we can't find the words to say them. “
~Author Unknown


No comments:

Post a Comment