Friday, February 20, 2009

I was there @ Bloggers' Night

We got the chance to join the gathering of Davao bloggers at the Pantawan Hall of Grand Regal Hotel last Oct. 21, 2008. I didn't know such event exists(I thought only chatters have eyeballs). The venue was nice, the food was great,and the crowd was cool. Not to mention the free drinks and groovy music played by the band.

I didn't expect the event to be that wonderful and little did I know that Davao bloggers have so much to offer. I consider myself a newbie in this blogging stuff(poor me, I don't even have page rank) but after seeing all those people that night, I'm more inspired to continue and make it my passion & fashion.*smiles*

When I first started blogging, my only objective was to have an outlet where I can release my thoughts and feelings about anything and everything. The whole thing is personal, just so I'll have something to look back to when I grow old and hark back to how I used to be when I was younger.

Now I got more interested because I know I'll meet a lot of fascinating individuals and learn from their posts. I've seen how many bloggers seem to help and inspire people with their simple pieces of writing. This, I think, is also a good way to meet and befriend people from all over the world and learn from them. I hope I'll be able to catch up with the growing trend in blogging and have a lot of fun doing it.

It was indeed a great event. I'm looking forward to more gatherings like it. Special thanks to Louraine and Badz for being my buddies that night, and Kuya Doods for inviting us.


No comments:

Post a Comment