Friday, February 20, 2009

Hands Clean





I almost forgot I promised to update the result of my Apple Cider Vinegar treatment for my hand wart here.

Just for the record, the wart I had on my left ring finger is now totally gone for good, with no marks whatsoever.

What I did was wet a piece of cotton with ACV just enough to cover the wart and leave it on my finger secured with plaster. I kept the cotton 24 hrs a day changing it every after bath & before bedtime. after 3 days it darkened and slowly felt a little itchy. After a week of treatment, it just fell of like dead skin.

I'm so glad I finally got rid of it after more than a year of suffering from that tiny but annoying thing on my finger. I don't have to go to derm clinic anymore.

Now my hands are clean & free...from warts! Thanks to ACV.

No comments:

Post a Comment