Friday, February 20, 2009

Not-So-Good Day

Gosh! I woke up with a bad headache and came to work late again 'cause I didn't want to get up from bed. Yesterday was a not-so-pleasant day either. Had unfinised business, heard some bad news(read:declined requests), had my monthly visitor accompanied by Mr. Headache & Ms. Dysmenorrhea. Whoa! talk about a little stroke of bad luck! Today, still experiencing aftershock effect with less of Ms. D and more of Mr. H. But I can't let all this ruin my day, I've got important things to do. What I really want to now now is go home and burrow myself in bed...oh how I miss my pillows!I can smell them from here. Too bad I can't do it now.
Gggrrr....I really hate this! I want to get my brain cells to work but I can't seem to think straight. Concentration is an alien thing for me at moments like this. Guess I have no choice but to ask help from the pharmacist. I badly need a pain reliever now....hope it works as fast as the passing of the hours I wasted today.

No comments:

Post a Comment