Friday, February 20, 2009

Karamay

I hate it when I can't keep myself from being too talkative. It's kinda annoying sometimes when I promise myself not to talk anymore but end up narrating in full details. I don't talk about other people though, I babble about my stray thoughts and feelings. And when it comes to matters of the heart, I always have my good friend Adelle to chat with. It's so amazing how she never gets tired of listening to a poor little sappy jerk like me. Maybe because we share the same sentiments. That's why we get along well talking about our hopes and daydreams as victims of long-distance relationship.


Gosh! I miss my friend. We used to be partners on our escape to Agusan. We only have office dividers between us before, but now we're cities apart. I remember how I used to cry in front of my pc in the office while we were chatting about how we miss moi & baki who are both in UAE. Sometimes I wish she's still here so we can cry our hearts out face to face. Or perhaps spend time at the gym or after-office gimmicks together with mutual friends Louraine & Billie.



signed Roots Of Nature CD

Despite the distance, I'm glad I never lost the good friend who always listened to me even at my most cheesy moments. Moments spent singing lonely love songs to ourselves. We super love music. Never ending search for songs that relate to our experiences and singing them at videoke bars are few of the things we enjoy most. She recently got me a nice autographed Roots Of Nature CD as a belated birthday present---signed, sealed, and delivered via courier. I know how watching this band (who regularly performs at a bar near her place) helped her get through the "missing you stage". On the attached note she pointed out the song "Karamay" as nice. Now, after a few rounds of playing the CD, I figured out why.


Thanks to Adelle for the gift, and thank you to all my Karamay...life is so much better with real friends around.


No comments:

Post a Comment